With the use of the most up to date construction techniques, material, and craftsmanship CBI provides an accurate cost analysis and execution of the following range of services:
- Light & Heavy Gauge Metal Framing
- Drywall Partitions, Insulation & Taping
- Black Iron and Lath
- Shaft wall Assemblies & Fire-stopping
- Suspended Acoustical & Specialty Ceilings
- Interior and Exterior Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Doors, Frames & Hardware
- Millwork & Casework Installation
As you can see from the list above CBI is qualified to perform most Rough and Finish Carpentry services; specializing in, as our name indicates, all drywall and taping services. Our experience in the construction industry encompasses aspects of project types of our trade including commercial retail, hospitals, labs, schools, higher education facilities, restaurants, banks, office interiors, office buildings, and airport terminals and clubs. Please see Project List for more information.
As the company moves on to the next generation, it is our goal to encourage and produce quality and experience for fair value while maintaining professional relationships with general contractors, tradesmen and suppliers.
CBI is proud of its solid safety record and reputation. Below are a few items that illustrate why we have such a strong safety record:
- Corporate safety manual applied to all of our projects, small or large.
- All field employees are required to attend the 30 hour OSHA safety course upon employment, while supervisors are required to complete the 40 hour OSHA site safety manager course.
- All carpenters working in NYC are required to have the 40 hour site safety manager course.
- Safety toolbox talks and company pamphlets are reviewed weekly on-site and in the office.
- Company tools undergo safety checks by our qualified facilities manager and all equipment delivered to the site is in excellent working condition and inspected by the manufacturer regularly.